Sunday, January 06, 2008

Couple of old hags

Hello everyone in the interweb! Guess what? I'm back for more. fo sho. My day was ehhh today. I woke up pretty damn late today at 12 pm. But i had the most weirdest dreams I've ever had in my entire life! But like most people who try to remember what they dreamt about, i only remember bits of it. Ha my first dream was about me being attacked by plastic ducks in the desert and the second one was about me swinging on a vine over some trailer house which had no roof and towards the end i was about to be killed by some cow. lol. And while i was dreaming i was also texting my friend sandra so i wrote random things like how the plastic ducks represented dildos. idk i was completely out of it. Eventually i woke up cause she called me. Then we made plans to meet each other by McDonalds but first i had to go to my uncles house so i went and then it was like a surprise arty for me cause when i entered they were like "Surprise we made you breakfast! Now eat!". and i was like "Great! Breakfast at 2:30in the afternoon", but i only ate a little bit. Then i came back home and called sandra exactly at 2:55 and all i did was hear her blow dry her hair for half an hour cause apparentlyyou need to blow dry your hair in levels. After level 56 was done we finally met up and went to shoprite to buy stuff. She made me carry her shit which i didn't appreciate. Then we walked back to McDonalds and sat cause she didn't want to get anything because some guy who goes to our school works there and he didn't want her thinking that she eats there a lot (which she does). So we sat there like a couple of old hags just talking and gossiping about stuff. Did you know that sharolaid killed ronald mcdonald because he took lafondas baby?! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and yesterday i called sikandar who moved to texas and he told me about how big his new school is and how everyone is really really nice. That hoebag. He's always talking about the bible because hes paki and proud of it. He should get stoned to death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't want to buy anything from that guy either ho.

Anonymous said...

this is such a funny and original blog!!!


xxoo
laquisha