Friday, June 27, 2008

Say aha

!!! yah trick yahhhh. I wish i was young again like 10 you know? When everything was simple. Oh i'm getting to go to an advance screening of that movie 'the wackness' on june 30th yea movie better be good. I've been having the urge for some mexican tv. ahh i dont even knpw what im wrtitting about. i just seem to be losing my mind. well schools out and i'm gonna spend my summer working, oh joy. all i do is clean shit and feed dogs and it does get a bit boring. oh well, gotta save up for that future mac book. ok well im gonna go drink water and watch tv. adios amigo!!

3 comments:

Biohazard said...

Good luck with working. I dont know why you wanna be 10 again though. maybe its just because I thought that being 10 sucked! lol glad you enjoyed it more.

Biohazard said...

i have not gotten a blog comment ina while now. could u please comment on one of my entries?

Anonymous said...

the wackness???